Each one of us dreams for flawless and radiant looking skin, but doesn’t really have the time to follow an intensive skincare routine. Our beauty expert Kadambari Lakhani, gives you 7 morning habits to start doing to get glowing skin. These beauty tips are easy to do and the best thing is, they do not lose your pocket more.
Following are the hacks which you have to follow to get flawless skin.
1) Use an antioxidant Serum: Antioxidants like Vitamin C & Vitamin E which help protect the skin from dehydration and aging.
Great serums to try:
– Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum
– Auriga Flavo-C Serum: http://bit.ly/Auriga_Flavo_Serum
PS: Serums should be applied before you go to bed, they work best overnight.
2) Eat More Proteins
3) SPF: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock.
Buy it here:http://glam.rs/Neutrogena-SPF
Learn more about this product from our expert.
4) Hydrate inside out: Start your mornings with a warm glass of water , squeeze half a lemon and a spoon of honey.
5) Move Your Body: Exercise for 1 hour in the morning to kick-start your day with energy.
6) Mist Your Face: Everytime my skin feels dehydrated spritz your face with a hydrating spray. Avene Thermal Spring Water is great.
But it here: http://glam.rs/Avene_Spring_Water
7) Drink Green Tea: 2 cups a day is ideal.
You will also love:
For more videos, log on to http://www.glamrs.com
Make sure you subscribe and never miss a video: https://www.youtube.com/user/GLAMRSTV…
Connect with us on G+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113135749…
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ClubGlamrs
Tweet us your favourite videos on: http://www.twitter.com/beglamrs
Connect with us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/BeGlamrs
Connect with us on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/beglamrs
Glamrs is the first Indian makeup, beauty, style, fitness and lifestyle video platform for women. Tune in daily for the latest and trendy makeup tips, healthcare, fashion ideas, nail art, daily life hacks, interesting DIY videos and much more.
Our team of beauty, style, fitness and health experts brings you the best advice, tips, tricks and home remedies so you are always in-the-know, through quick videos that you can easily watch on your phone.